The task of designing business presentation folders might seem easy at first. However, it can quickly become complicated due to the many customizations that are present. Manufacturers pride themselves on offering layers after layers of personalization options, which can become overwhelming for first-time buyers.
A mistake in choosing the appropriate options per your needs can drastically increase the manufacturing time and your costs.
One of the most important options for designing custom presentation folders is the right printing technique. To do that, you need to empower yourself with some pieces of critical knowledge that can help you create eye-catching custom prints.
Let’s dive into some helpful things that can benefit you when making custom printed business presentation folders.
Be Mindful Of Using The Template
- You should make sure that your printed design fits the template. Since the template shows all sides, you have to add those dimensions in your final print design. Furthermore, your print design will have to take into account the various cuts and folds.
- A helpful tip that is commonly used in the printing industry is to ensure you leave a bleed area at the edges. The bleed area is the added area at the edges and corners that will be trimmed away. A bleed area ensures that the final print does not include any gaps towards the edge of the design.
- Your business folders can represent brand logos, slogans, and mission statements. You can make these elements more prominent using add-ons like embossing, foil stamping, spot UV, etc. However, it will help you manage the design if you add these effects in a separate layer.
- If you are not following a standard template, be sure to share the design of your custom business presentation folders with the printer. Sharing the custom template design will help you understand the modifications they will have to account for when printing your design.
Designing Custom Business Presentation Folders
- It would be an ideal option if the printer offer folder designing services too, and vice versa. If you don’t have a design ready, you can ask the designers to create a design based on your brand logo.
- Suppose you want to design custom presentation folders with business card holders. In that case, be sure to go over the design with the printers to identify potential trouble areas before they start printing.
- You can always create a rough design and let the designing team carry your design forward. Many brands have the vision for their business folders, but they lack the design skills to transfer that vision into a complete picture. At this point, a dedicated team of designers can help you out.
Sending The Custom Printed Design
- When sending your artwork, be sure to send it in an appropriate format. You can always ask the printer about the format they prefer. Some of the standard formats used in the industry are Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and CorelDraw.
- If you are using the four-color method, CMYK color model, be sure to convert your file to the CMYK mode. This color model can have some discrepancies when printing colors. Hence, all the colors won’t print the same. The CMYK mode will help you identify the problematic areas and deal with them before your design is printed during Business Presentation Folders.
Prototyping To Make Sure Your Specifications Are Followed
- Before committing to printing a bulk order, it is always helpful to review the final work. You can ask the printer for prototypes or proof copies to check and verify that the design is printed accurately. Furthermore, you can also check the content for any spelling or grammatical mistakes. Moreover, you should make sure that the printing lines are crisp and clear and the colors are as you wish them to be.
- Checking the prototypes is also the final step to check that your printing design is the right one. If you have any doubts, you can ask for time from the printer and make the necessary adjustments, if needed for Business Presentation Folders.
Is More Always Better?
- It is always better to print a higher quantity than you need. This larger quantity can cover the printing inconsistencies that might occur during the printing process. Furthermore, printers tend to give a more relaxed price per folder if the client places a large enough order.
- If the printer gives you the option to print multiple designs, it would be in your best interest to use that option. This opportunity allows you to experiment with various options and cater to your marketing and branding strategies in exciting ways. Furthermore, you can even choose different print designs based on special events and create several designs simultaneously.
Business presentation folders are meant to stamp your brand authority. They help convey the brand values while also being a powerful marketing tool. Custom prints can help take your custom business presentation folders from good to great.
Working with the printers can help you ease into creating custom printer business folders that can shock your audience. Furthermore, printers can provide you with helpful information that can make your design stand out in the sea of competition.
The ideal case scenario for companies is finding a printer that can help them manufacture their custom folders from start to finish. This option helps keep the various design elements from crashing against each other. Furthermore, using a manufacturer who offers printing services opens the doors for other customizations too. For example, you will be able to create custom printed presentation folders with attractive business card holders without dealing with different teams.
I Custom Folders can help you manufacture and print business folders. Moreover, they also offer various customization that can help you leave an undeniable mark with your customers. So why wait any longer to bewilder your audience with the best custom business folders in the market? Connect with our amazing team today, and let’s get started.